About the Role
We are looking for a Laundry Assistant who has a great attention to detail to work as part of the Housekeeping Team in our luxury care home. Your high standards and pride in your role will help you to appreciate that the upkeep of resident’s garments and linen is a vital part of making our home a great place to live.
If you would like to use your experience and skills in an organisation that provides the best quality care you’d expect for your loved ones, then MMCG is a rewarding place to be.
In return for all of this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
– Training support and development opportunities
– 5.6 weeks annual leave
– Fully funded training
– Simply Health cover after one year of service, inc. cashback on medical and dental expenses
– Perkbox – a range of discounts and free monthly offers for a variety of high street shops and restaurants
– Car through salary sacrifice
– Cycle to Work scheme
– NEST pension plan
– Nurse and carer referral scheme
– Rewards for 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years of service
– Annual staff recognition through MMCG Care Awards
This job is no longer available