About the Role
The Domestic Assistant is part of the care team and as such works with other staff and maintains a clean and safe environment for all Service Users and staff.
– Promote the Company Mission Statement at all times.
– Ensure the Home’s furniture, furnishings and fittings are sufficiently clean.
– Ensure all surfaces of floors, walls and ceilings are sufficiently clean.
– Clean carpets when necessary.
– Empty wastebaskets and yellow/black bins daily ensuring that waste is disposed of safely in line with the requirements.
– Clean all internal windows monthly.
– Clean all bedrooms thoroughly once a week on a rota basis. Ensure that the communal areas are cleaned daily.
– Ensure all sinks, en-suites, bathrooms and toilets are cleaned daily.
– Chemicals must be stored in line with the COSHH requirements.
– Re-stock paper products and dispensers.
This job is no longer available